Our next race night is 7/11, Tickets will be made available Thursday 7/09 @10am
Links to purchase Grandstand & Pit Passes thru My Race Pass here. (Also an app for your phone) <CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS>
Drivers you can buy your Pit passes at the ticket link above.
For Race Day car entry <CLICK HERE ENTER>
For CBS regular Classes needing to pay 2020 registration. <CLICK HERE TO REGISTER>
* Drivers important details.
There is also at this time a $20 per car race day Entry Fee, along with your pit pass. You will be able to pay this above with the link, or as well at the track.
2020 Season Ticket Details
- Due to state restrictions on our capacity there are limits on ticket sales.
- We highly recommend ONLINE ADVANCE TICKET purchase.
- Online advance ticket purchase will close at 5pm on the day of the race and we will post onsite ticket availability on social media soon thereafter. Per state and county restrictions and guidelines, once we reach capacity, we CANNOT let anyone else in.
- Standard IMCA rain out rules apply to online advance tickets and onsite tickets: there are NO REFUNDS issued. Once Heat races have been completed, the event is considered complete. Missed features will move to the next race night where possible. If the event is called prior to heat races finishing, rainchecks will be issued for the next race event.
Southern United Sprints Confirmed for 6.13.20 Show
It has been CONFIRMED The Stars of the Southern United Sprints Invade Cotton Bowl Speedway June 13th! ARE YOU READY?! Tickets will go on sale Thursday June 11th, more information to come. RaceCBS.com
SPRINT CAR SERIES POSTPONES EVENTS - Officials, tracks working to reschedule as many events as possible
In examining the remaining schedule, Series officials plan to reschedule races originally scheduled for March 13 at Cotton Bowl Speedway, March 29 at Santa Maria Speedway, and April 3-4 at Thunderbowl Raceway. We are working with our tracks and promoters to find suitable dates for our postponed events. Ticket holders for these events should hold on to their tickets, and as soon a new date is scheduled they will be contacted with the details.
Season Opening Race March 21st Postponed due to Bastrop County Events Ban.
BREAKING: County Judge Paul Pape declares local state of disaster due to the novel #coronavirus. Declaration also bans events with 50 people or more. More updated inforation as soon as available.