2020 Season Begins 5/23 @ Cotton Bowl Speedway, Paige, TXTime to get back to racing!
Important Details for race day:
State Restrictions in place:
Cotton Bowl Speedway has worked with County & State officials to allow racing however we have restrictions in place that we MUST follow in order to protect our ability to operate in these uncertain times. We can’t thank them enough for working with us thru these uncertain times.
Phase 2 restrictions:
Capacity: 25% of facility Capacity.
Ticket Gates: Both Grandstand & Pit Gate are Online Advanced sales. We will close tickets sales at 5pm race day, to make tickets available at the gate. And post status on social media.
Grandstand Seating: Social distance standards are the same as movie theater expectations. Families may sit together, however must maintain 6 ft spacing left & Right, and a min, of 1 row in between Top to bottom. (Do not sit on rows with Green X)
Sanitation: Increased Cleaning of Common areas & Bathrooms. Protective equipment will be used by track staff & volunteers where Social distance not possible.
Face coverings: Cloth Face coverings are encouraged, but not required.
Social Distance Standards: We must reduce touch points used by multiple individuals.
* Drivers important details. There is a $40 Season registration that many of you have already paid. There is also at this time a $20 Car Race Day Entry Fee, along with your pit pass. You will be able to pay this above with the link, or as well at the track.
Here are important changes for Race day:
If you do not have advanced Grand Stand Tickets, or Pit Confirmation email from track, you will not be given access to the facility.
Please have all individuals in your race party together where ever possible.
Classes Racing: *(All Classes awarded Track and/or IMCA Points)
Magnum IMCA MODIFIED –
IMCA SPORT MODS –
Browning IMCA Stock Cars –
Street Stocks –
Gunslinger Factory Stocks –
Sport Compacts –
Dwarf cars –
5/30/20 Racing Payouts:
Bonus Money Available: *(In Addition to above Payouts)
$200 From Hobbs Racing – Browning I-Stock Feature Winner
$200 “Gunslinger Quick Draw” – Fastest Browning I-Stock Feature Lap
$200 “Gunslinger Quick Draw” – Fastest Factory Stock Feature Lap
$200 From Hobbs Racing – Gunslinger Factory Stock Feature Winner
Pit Parking: Gate Opens at 4PM
Tech/Safety Inspection: Opens at 4PM
Registration: Online Check-in at the Gate (Yes if you have pit passes can do car registration onsite)
Drivers Meeting & Sign-in Cutoff: 6 pm
Pack The Track
Opening Ceremonies : 7PM
2020 Season Details
- Due to state restrictions on our capacity there are limits on ticket sales.
- We highly recommend ONLINE ADVANCE TICKET purchase.
- Online advance ticket purchase will close at 5pm on the day of the race and we will post onsite ticket availability on social media soon thereafter. Per state and county restrictions and guidelines, once we reach capacity, we CANNOT let anyone else in.
- Standard IMCA rain out rules apply to online advance tickets and onsite tickets: there are NO REFUNDS issued. Once Heat races have been completed, the event is considered complete. Missed features will move to the next race night where possible. If the event is called prior to heat races finishing, rain checks will be issued for the next race event.
IMCA Rules are in effect for Magnum IMCA Modified, IMCA Southern Sport Mod, Browning IMCA Stock car
**Mufflers Are required in Modified, Sport Mod, Stock Car, & Street Stock
Car. More info Here: https://cottonbowlspeedway.com/rules/