Cotton Bowl Speedway will allow racers to run their Hoosier G-60, KK-704’s and Asphalt pull offs or Hoosier H500 tires until May 1, 2016. Then racers must run Hoosier H500 only. We will work with drivers on body rules, if a body is found to be illegal we will give you a time to have it fixed, until May 1, 2016. All other rules must be met at start of season.
Regular Weekly Racing
General Admission: ($12 Adults); ($10 Seniors, Students, & Military personnel), (Kids 6-12 $5) & (5 & under Free)
Pit Pass: $30 to have complete access to the pits and grandstands.
Special Event Pricing Varies by Series Events.
Gates open at 5pm
Racing at 7pm
Cotton Bowl Speedway has food concession stands
Coolers allowed inside the grandstands per these rules.
*Subject to inspection by front gate personal or any
*PRICE PER COOLER WILL BE $10.00
*Cooler must be No larger than 10 qt.
Dimensions 10.5 " L x 13.4" W x 9.14"
*Cooler may only contain a Maximum of 12 cans of beer
(No Sodas, Tea, Water, Sport Drinks or any other Liquor
*No Glass Bottles allowed. (No exceptions)
*No coolers allowed in the walk-ways.
*Only ONE cooler per adult ticket holder 21 years and
older in the Grandstands.
- Next race July 1st we have South Texas Late Models!! Plus CBS stock cars, Nesmith Street Stocks, IMCA Modifieds, Sport Mods and I Stocks. Gonna be a great show come out and join us!!
- June 24th race has rained out.
- Make Up Features for 6-3-17 RainOut
- ASCS Gulf South Region Sprint Cars and Dwarf Cars this Saturday June 3rd!!
- Races for Tonight, Saturday May 20th Are Rained Out!