Myerstown, PA (January 25, 2016) – The “Myerstown Missile” Brent Marks will officially launch his 2016 campaign with the World of Outlaws Sprint Car Series in Texas. Marks, pilot of the M&M Painting & Construction, BAPS Auto Paint & Supply, Creekside Auto Sales, Fredericksburg Eagle Hotel, Russell Heller Builders, KC Automotive, No. 19M, will travel south and join the “Greatest Show On Dirt” for back-to-back events on Friday and Saturday, February 26-27, beginning with action at the Cotton Bowl Speedway in Paige, Texas, on February 26. The Myerstown, Pennsylvania, native will conclude his “Lone Star State” venture with action at the Royal Purple Raceway in Baytown, Texas, on February 27.
Regular Weekly Racing
General Admission: ($12 Adults); ($10 Seniors, Students, & Military personnel), (Kids 6-12 $5) & (5 & under Free)
Pit Pass: $30 to have complete access to the pits and grandstands.
Special Event Pricing Varies by Series Events.
Gates open at 5pm
Racing at 7pm
Cotton Bowl Speedway has food concession stands
Coolers allowed inside the grandstands per these rules.
*Subject to inspection by front gate personal or any
*PRICE PER COOLER WILL BE $10.00
*Cooler must be No larger than 10 qt.
Dimensions 10.5 " L x 13.4" W x 9.14"
*Cooler may only contain a Maximum of 12 cans of beer
(No Sodas, Tea, Water, Sport Drinks or any other Liquor
*No Glass Bottles allowed. (No exceptions)
*No coolers allowed in the walk-ways.
*Only ONE cooler per adult ticket holder 21 years and
older in the Grandstands.
- Next race July 1st we have South Texas Late Models!! Plus CBS stock cars, Nesmith Street Stocks, IMCA Modifieds, Sport Mods and I Stocks. Gonna be a great show come out and join us!!
- June 24th race has rained out.
- Make Up Features for 6-3-17 RainOut
- ASCS Gulf South Region Sprint Cars and Dwarf Cars this Saturday June 3rd!!
- Races for Tonight, Saturday May 20th Are Rained Out!